Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stalling for the sake of NaBloPoMo


I've decided to sign up for NaBloPoMo. I wasn't going to but the blog could use a bit more content if I hope to have anyone find it and hey there are prizes so why not. Since I'm pretty sure I need to pace myself if I have any chance of actually posting once a day I'm putting off my first christmas post in favor of this. NaBloPoMo is going to send my comment to post ratio straight to hell especially since at least one family member has broken her computer to get me to stop pestering her about commenting (she claims it was an accident).

Halloween was pretty good at Chez Greed. The husband carved pumpkins with me without (too much) complaining about how icky they are and I baked an apple pie. I also learned that raw pumpkin is tasty to cats. Who knew?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was damn good pie!