Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Well this sucks

So we went to take a second look at the place. On the way over we went over our opening bid, confirmed our max. Get out of the car say hello to the seller and he tells us he accepted an offer. Today. Like a few hours ago. Even though he had an appointment with us. He couldn't wait a few hours. The cherry on top? The place was nicer than I remembered. I tried to find out how much the offer was for. I tried to make us sound like ideal buyers (Hey babeee you should see my preapproval letter. I've got a credit score the likes of which you've only dreamed about.) If his current offer falls through he'll call us. The buyers already have financing set up so I don't have much hope.

1 comment:

FemiKnitMafia said...

Grrr. Argh. I remember those moments well and I don't envy your position right now. Here's hopin' the other offer falls through. fingers tightly crossed.