Thursday, February 08, 2007

Someone is going on my list!

This past week I've noticed that at least three of the blogs (FemiKnit Mafia, Squid Knits & Yarnageddon) I subscribe to disappeared off my Bloglines. I'm not sure when they went missing since I'm perpetually behind and it took a while to realize I hadn't read anything about Ms. 1890 or window chewing squirrels in weeks. Has anyone else had problems with Bloglines? Was this was a side effect of people being forced over to the new blogger? I wish I knew where to cast the stink eye.

Apropos of nothing here's some chocolate dipped cuttlefish.

2 comments:

FemiKnitMafia said...

I've heard that from other people too, and yes, it coincided with the switch to New Blogger. So I emailed Bloglines and they assured me that the feed is fine. But I'm skeptical.

Devorah said...

I also heard about this and but have not emailed Bloglines. That might explain my hit drop off. Google Reader does not seem to have the same problem as I monitor my own feed with it. I am still here and posting frequently.