Monday, October 30, 2006

Behold The Fuzzy!

BEFORE

After
Parttern from Stitch & Bitch Nation
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Bulky in Limeade, Lion Brand Fun Fur in Turquoise
Changes: I grafted the top to the sole instead of using a three-needle bind-off.

These babies are huge. I felted them to within an inch of their life and they are still big on my size 9 feet. Right now they are perfect for stomping around the house saying things like "Jack not name, Jack job!". The size really isn't a problem since I, uh, never wear slippers. I love slippers in theory and the more absurd the better but I can't be bothered to actually wear them. I was all set to make a joke about my toes being naturists. I went to wikipedia to make sure I was using the right word and realized I couldn't come up with anything funnier than this nugget from their Naturism page - Canuding is the act of canoeing in the nude (work warning: boobies). How can I possibly think of a toe joke when all my brain wants to do is come up with a canuding based toungue twister? Hmmm, how about the Canuding Canuck canned the cannoli scarfing canary?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr Reducto will be pleased at your progress. Hopefully the cats will not reverse the ray, and create a fuzzy cavern. Ohhhh the fur....